The Outdoor Team distributes care packets to our homeless neighbours weekly. Consider donating an item from the list below to add to sustain these packets. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange drop off.
- Boost or Ensure Nutrition Drinks
- Canned meat
- Tinned Meat & Fish
- Juice Boxes
- New Socks
- Disposable Razors
- Fruit/Pudding Cups
- Cheese & Cracker Packs
- Men’s medium-sized underwear (new)
- Soft granola bars. (Please avoid items with nuts and raisins, as they are hard on the teeth).
- Sundries (small bottles of shampoo, conditioner, non-fragrant lotion, toothpaste, toothbrush, hand sanitizer, sunscreen)
- Hand Sanitizers (personal use size)
- McDonald’s Gift Cards
Please, no expired items.
Street Outreach volunteers are seeking the following to distribute to our homeless neighbours – Rain Gear – pants, coats, boots (esp men’s size 10, 11, 12), heavy gloves, toques, tarps.