Volunteers are always welcome. Whether you have a couple hours a month or week to spare, there are many opportunities to serve.
- Pray for the Neighbourhood Ministry.
- Bring a donation for the care packets.
- Join the Indoor Team: help pack packets, provide fresh food for street team, send street team off from the church.
- Join an Outdoor Team: help distribute packets and build community with our homeless neighbours. Training provided!
- Serve dinner at Dunbar Apartments, home for formerly homeless folks and others suffering from mental illness.
- Help with a Seasonal Celebration at Dunbar apartments, preparing and serving food and offering fellowship.
- Become an Angel, offering one on one support to someone needing assistance navigating the system, going to the doctor, etc. Training provided!
- Join the Mobile Care Unit, offering assistance at one of the sites the Care Unit visits. Training Provided!
- Help prepare and deliver communications to keep your parish informed of Neighbourhood Ministry activities.
- Volunteer Today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org